There isn't a tax that a Democrat doesn't love, or a dollar they're not ready to spend.
- $11M for Covid outreach to a one-woman firm. Completely ignoring UT Health Science center, mind you.
- $17M on Covid overflow tents, that were never used and shut down almost immediately in April 2020
- New and unnecessary bureaucratic offices
There's much more wasteful spending, which Hidalgo will continue with on her wish list if she's re-elected.
My plan is simple.
- Cut the waste in departments and programs
- Focus on necessary projects first
- Ensure taxes are lowered
- Hold all departments accountable with lower budgets